So adorable! This gorgeous baby bunny is a beautiful linen bunny with pretty pink floral bodice and soft pink tulle tutu. Ready for dancing with you! She will become your treasured keepsake. Suitable from 18 months.
- Linen cotton body with all new poly fibre fill
- Gorgeous pale pink floral bodice and matching bow
- Embroidered face
- Softest pink tulle tutu
- Spot clean
- Suitable from 18 months
Alimrose is the designer name in the children’s gift market. They have been in business for more than 30 years and pride themselves on gorgeous designs and great service. With a passion for design, an eye for detail and a feel for beautiful fabrics, Alimrose are the home of the sweetest dolls, loveliest baby accessories & gorgeous toys for kids. Give. Inspire. Play.
Shipping within AustraliaPip and Sox is pleased to offer Australia Wide delivery from $10* to most metropolitan areas within Australia. This rate excludes extra large and bulky items, as well as delivery to remote and regional areas. A flat rate applies for bulky items and furniture to take into account the extra costs in getting them to you: Bulky Items – flat rate of $20. This includes doll cots, doll prams, Solvej swings, Charlie Crane and other small/medium items that fall outside our standard delivery options. Furniture – flat rate of $35. This is for small furniture items. Large Furniture - flat rate of $50. This includes Jupiduu and Doll Houses along with other large furniture items. Please note you may be charged additional shipping on top of the flat rate shipping by Pip and Sox. You will be contacted after you have submitted your order. Shipping varies depending on your location and cubic meterage. We endeavour to always find the most affordable option. If you have any questions about shipping times or fees, please contact us at email@example.com.
International shippingWe offer international shipping via Australia Post and the rate will be calculated at checkout. Depending on your country, you’ll be able to select standard international shipping or express shipping at checkout. For more, read our postage and delivery information.
Miss Goldie comes to us from the light side of the moon. Made from 100% organic star dust, Miss Goldie left the moon due to loneliness. With her twin sister Olive trapped on the dark side of the moon behind an ominous black hole, Goldie decided to travel to Earth for help. Using her light-weight tunic as a parachute, she coasted down to us on the back of a meteor shower- only to find Olive with exactly the same plan!
MailegMaileg is an award winning Danish design brand with a unique and authentic style created in 1999 by designer Dorthe Mailil....read more
- 100 % Natural rubber
- Hand painted with food grade paint
- Clean the toys with a damp cloth or with soapy water (max. 30 degrees)
- Do not use any chemicals on the rubber toy.
- Always examine the product carefully before use, to make sure there is no damages
- Do not expose the toy to direct sunlight and keep away from sources of heat
- The details and colour on the product may vary as it’s handmade
- This product contains natural rubber which may cause allergic reactions
- Please keep the packaging as it contains important information
- Remove all packaging and strings prior to use
- Do not leave a child alone while using the rubber