Hello Little Bead ‘Beechy’ Rattle Teethers are made from buttery soft, chewable silicone beads with three gorgeous Beech feature beads that make a beautiful soft Rattle against the single Beech Ring. These gorgeous rattles are perfect for you teething bubba, allowing them to explore different textures and make pretty sounds while soothing their sore gums.
The silicone beads are 100% non toxic, made from food grade silicone and are BPA, Lead, Phthalates, Latex, and PVC free. Their NEW beech beads are made from the same gorgeous beech wood as our teething rings. Beech wood is a hard non splintering wood that is naturally antibacterial, totally chemical free, durable and shock resistant – making them the perfect addition for teething tots. Each of the Beech beads are unique and may have a different grain from what you see in the photos.
As with all Hello Little Bead products, our teethers have been independently tested and certified to meet AS/NZS 8124 Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards.
To wash, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water. Please ensure you ready or safety instructions carefully. Always supervise your children with our products and discard at the first sign of damage. If your beech ring does need retreating this is easily done with any food grade oil (we prefer coconut!)
Hello Little Bead
Shipping within AustraliaPip and Sox is pleased to offer Australia Wide delivery from $10* to most metropolitan areas within Australia. This rate excludes extra large and bulky items, as well as delivery to remote and regional areas. A flat rate applies for bulky items and furniture to take into account the extra costs in getting them to you: Bulky Items – flat rate of $20. This includes doll cots, doll prams, Solvej swings, Charlie Crane and other small/medium items that fall outside our standard delivery options. Furniture – flat rate of $35. This is for small furniture items. Large Furniture - flat rate of $50. This includes Jupiduu and Doll Houses along with other large furniture items. Please note you may be charged additional shipping on top of the flat rate shipping by Pip and Sox. You will be contacted after you have submitted your order. Shipping varies depending on your location and cubic meterage. We endeavour to always find the most affordable option. If you have any questions about shipping times or fees, please contact us at email@example.com.
International shippingWe offer international shipping via Australia Post and the rate will be calculated at checkout. Depending on your country, you’ll be able to select standard international shipping or express shipping at checkout. For more, read our postage and delivery information.
- 100 % Natural rubber
- Hand painted with food grade paint
- Clean the toys with a damp cloth or with soapy water (max. 30 degrees)
- Do not use any chemicals on the rubber toy.
- Always examine the product carefully before use, to make sure there is no damages
- Do not expose the toy to direct sunlight and keep away from sources of heat
- The details and colour on the product may vary as it’s handmade
- This product contains natural rubber which may cause allergic reactions
- Please keep the packaging as it contains important information
- Remove all packaging and strings prior to use
- Do not leave a child alone while using the rubber
- 1 toy = 3 functions – Playing · Teething · Bath time
- 100% natural rubber
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp – 8cm high x 7.5cm long x 6.5cm wide
- Patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The one-piece design it has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in – very hygienic
- Kawan comes in a cute gift-box, perfect for both girls and boys