Due the the handmade nature of Numero 74, slight differences in shape, size and colour have to be considered as normal.
Numero 74 is a gorgeous Italian brand founded by cousins Poupy Sfez and Nancy Fanton in 2009. At its heart is a desire to bring a sense of magic and happiness into childhood by creating timeless pieces that work well with nearly any decor. The products are crafted in Thailand by local artisans within self-managed women’s cooperatives, giving employment and security to the makers and their families. Each piece is made by loving hands using beautiful, quality fabrics including wool, linen, cashmere and cotton. Numero 74’s lovely range, which includes cushions, canopy tents and more, are offered in 15 exclusive colours. The label’s artisanal collections are created in limited series and may sell out.
Shipping within Australia
Pip and Sox is pleased to offer Australia Wide delivery from $10* to most metropolitan areas within Australia. This rate excludes extra large and bulky items, as well as delivery to remote and regional areas.
A flat rate applies for bulky items and furniture to take into account the extra costs in getting them to you:
Bulky Items – flat rate of $20. This includes doll cots, doll prams, Solvej swings and other small/medium items that fall outside our standard delivery options.
Furniture – flat rate of $35. This includes NoFred furniture along with other small furniture items.
Large Furniture - flat rate of $50. This includes NoFred furniture, Jupiduu, Ooh Noo Rocker, Olli Ella rugs along with other large furniture items.
Please note you may be charged additional shipping on top of the flat rate shipping by Pip and Sox. You will be contacted after you have submitted your order. Shipping varies depending on your location and cubic meterage. We endeavour to always find the most affordable option.
If you have any questions about shipping times or fees, please contact us at email@example.com.
We offer international shipping via Australia Post and the rate will be calculated at checkout. Depending on your country, you’ll be able to select standard international shipping or express shipping at checkout.
For more, read our postage and delivery information.
- Small: 17.1cm tall with 23.5cm arm span
- Small: 6.35cm x 6.35cm cube
- Designed in Australia, and ethically & sustainably made in India with 100% organic GOTS-certified cotton muslin
- Very generous 120cm x 120cm (47″ x 47″) size, and beautifully finished with rounded corners and binding edges
- Soft, gentle and comfy against baby’s skin
- Comes in a reusable cotton muslin drawstring bag
- Please note the product image is for illustrative purposes – please use the measurements to gauge the sizing of the decals for your space
- that are in good condition (eg no peeling, cracked or flaking paint), and
- where the surface has been prepared properly prior to painting (eg with proper use of undercoat and dust/plaster dust/ grease removed).