A beautiful knitted romper, with thick cuffs and a relaxed fit around the bodice. Designed to be a timeless keepsake to remember just how teeny, tiny they were. An heirloom piece to pass down to other siblings or a special something to pop in their keepsake box. Matching bonnet sold separately.
Size | Tiny (0-6 weeks). Relaxed fit. (New size)
Newborn (0-3M). Relaxed fit.
Composition | 98% cotton, 2% polyester due to the beautiful sprinkle.
Designed in Australia by us for your little loves | Ethically made in China
Care | Cold gentle cycle machine wash or hand wash with like colours. Lay flat to dry. Do not bleach, wring, soak or tumble dry.
Photo Credit | @thesegoldendays_ – Varlen is 3 weeks old, size Newborn
Shipping within AustraliaPip and Sox is pleased to offer Australia Wide delivery from $10* to most metropolitan areas within Australia. This rate excludes extra large and bulky items, as well as delivery to remote and regional areas. A flat rate applies for bulky items and furniture to take into account the extra costs in getting them to you: Bulky Items – flat rate of $20. This includes doll cots, doll prams, Solvej swings, Charlie Crane and other small/medium items that fall outside our standard delivery options. Furniture – flat rate of $35. This is for small furniture items. Large Furniture - flat rate of $50. This includes Jupiduu and Doll Houses along with other large furniture items. Please note you may be charged additional shipping on top of the flat rate shipping by Pip and Sox. You will be contacted after you have submitted your order. Shipping varies depending on your location and cubic meterage. We endeavour to always find the most affordable option. If you have any questions about shipping times or fees, please contact us at email@example.com.
International shippingWe offer international shipping via Australia Post and the rate will be calculated at checkout. Depending on your country, you’ll be able to select standard international shipping or express shipping at checkout. For more, read our postage and delivery information.
- 100 % Natural rubber
- Hand painted with food grade paint
- Clean the toys with a damp cloth or with soapy water (max. 30 degrees)
- Do not use any chemicals on the rubber toy.
- Always examine the product carefully before use, to make sure there is no damages
- Do not expose the toy to direct sunlight and keep away from sources of heat
- The details and colour on the product may vary as it’s handmade
- This product contains natural rubber which may cause allergic reactions
- Please keep the packaging as it contains important information
- Remove all packaging and strings prior to use
- Do not leave a child alone while using the rubber