Prices are displayed in AUD. Prices may be subject to change without notice. Where applicable, prices also include GST. All prices are correct at the time of purchase and are confirmed with an order confirmation email. Sale prices are available only while stocks last.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
All goods must be paid for prior to them being sent. Some items may require a small amount of assembly by the purchaser. Pip and Sox takes no responsibility for goods damaged during delivery or assembly by you.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
Your order may be placed in two ways, the most popular and efficient being online through Credit Card and PayPal. Alternatively, you can email your order to email@example.com. We will get back to you to confirm your order and payment options.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER
We will acknowledge your order shortly after we receive it and send a further email to confirm that we have processed your order. Please ensure an accurate e-mail address is supplied.
Your order can be placed on-line through eWay or PayPal. Alternatively, you can email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you to confirm your order.
It is advisable that all International customers read our ‘Postage and Delivery‘ Policy prior to placing an order.
PAYMENT OF YOUR ORDER
Paying for your order at Pip and Sox is a simple process through the use of Credit Card (eWay) or PayPal.
eWay provides a secure credit card payment gateway perfect for online shopping.
PayPal provides a secure third party banking account perfect for online shopping, payment can be made via a credit card or accumulated PayPal account funds.
TAKE HOME LAYBY
We are happy to offer our customers an alternative to lay-by called zipPay.
Please visit our ‘zipPay – Pay Later‘ page for further details prior to placing an order. All zipPay enquires are to be directed to email@example.com or customer service on 02 8294 2345.
Please note, should you wish to cancel/return your zipPay order/item a cancellation fee is applicable.
Occasionally Pip and Sox opens pre-orders on products which have not yet been released .
You can place a pre-order by adding the item you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed through the check-out.
Please note, that if you purchase a pre-order item in conjunction with other in stock items, your order will not be dispatched until all pieces of the order can be fulfilled. If you would like the order to be sent separately please check out your pre-order item first, before making any additional purchases. Should you purchase multiple items along with a pre-order item your other items will be sent with your pre-order item once it becomes available unless you otherwise specify. Additional postage is chargeable should you wish to have your items sent separately.
Delivery dates of pre-order items are stated in the product description and are an approximation only. Actual delivery dates may vary. From time to time there may be a delay due to factors out of our control. You will be notified if any changes to delivery dates occur.
Should a pre-order item be delayed due to factors out of our control, we will not be held responsible.
By placing an order containing a pre-order item you acknowledge that the delivery date specified is an approximation only.
All pre-orders are subject to stock availability. If for any reason your order cannot be fulfilled your payment will be refunded in full.
COUPON CODES / VOUCHERS
To redeem a coupon code/voucher, simply enter the code in the Coupon Code section on the View Cart page prior to Checkout.
Coupon codes must be entered prior to Checkout as they are unable to be allocated once an order has been submitted.
Sale codes are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise stated .
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP PROMOTIONAL CODE
We are happy to offer our customers 10% off their first order upon signing up to our newsletter data base. This discount is a one off offer and is based on customers name and address. Should you place more than one order using the code, regardless of the email address used, Pip and Sox reserves the right to cancel your order at our discretion.
Please note that exclusions do apply.
- Large items such as furniture and items classed as bulky are not eligible for the discount.
- Drop Ship items are not eligible for the discount unless otherwise advised.
- Made To Order items are not eligible for the discount.
- Sale items are not eligible for the discount.
- During Clearance Sales, sale items are are not eligible for the discount.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Pip and Sox reserves the right to cancel any order.
Should you wish to cancel your order or should Pip and Sox decide to cancel your order, a refund will be issued within 7 working days.
If you decide to cancel your order and the order has already been dispatched a refund will be issued upon us receiving the items into our warehouse minus any original shipping costs and our cancellation fee.
Should Pip and Sox make the decision to cancel your order, you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days. If your order has been dispatched we will arrange with the courier company for the parcel to be returned to our warehouse. Only when the parcel has been received into our warehouse will a refund be issued.
Should you decide to cancel your order a cancellation fee is payable. Fees are as follows:
- Payment made via eWay – 4% of order value
- Payment made via PayPal – 4% of order value
- Payment made via zipPay – 4% of order value
POSTAGE & DELIVERY
Please refer to our ‘Postage and Delivery‘ Policy.
RETURN AND EXCHANGES
Please refer to our ‘Returns and Exchanges‘ Policy.
CHANGE OF MIND
Once you receive your order, if you change your mind and decide you no longer wish to keep the goods you have purchased we will refund or exchange if you return the goods in their original condition (including packaging), at your own expense, within 14 days of receipt.
A change of mind is whereby you simply change your mind about the product for a variety of reason, included but not limited to, colour, size, suitability or the product just isn’t what you expected.
At the time of publication all product descriptions are accurate, errors and omissions accepted. All measurements and weights are approximates.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when we describe products and services on our site, however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product or service descriptions, colours, information or other content available or offered on our site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, nor do we make any warranty about the standard or quality of any of the products offered via our site.
By placing an order with Pip and Sox you acknowledge that the colours of a product image are a representation only and may appear different depending on computer screen setting or mobile devise used.
Pip and Sox makes no warranties. Any warranties made are by the manufacturers themselves. The services and products are provided on an as is and as available basis.
As the leading online Scandinavian Children’s Interior store in Australia, we would love to hear from you if you have any press enquiries or media related requests.
Please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
ALL FOR SMALL BOOKLETS
For our All For Small customers, please note that exclusions do apply.
Drop ship items, doll houses and sale items are not eligible for the discount.
PIP AND SOX MONTHLY GIVEAWAY – SUBSCRIBE TO WIN
The promoter of this Giveaway, Pip and Sox runs a monthly giveaway on the basis of the following terms and conditions.
Giveaway starts at 10.00am (AEST) on the 1st Sunday of every month and finishes at 10.00pm (AEST) on the last day of the same month. Max, 1 entry per person, per email address.
Giveaway is open to Australian residents only. The winner will have the shipping cost of their prize paid for by promoter within Australia. If the winner is unable to nominate a delivery address within Australia, then they will forfeit their prize and an alternative winner will be selected.
The promoter will take all due care during the process of packing and dispatching the prize, but they can not be held liable for any damages that occur during the transit of the prize to the recipient.
During the duration of the competition, entrants must be subscribed to the Pip and Sox Newsletter and must be a current subscriber at the time of the draw.
DRAW DETAILS/WINNER NOTIFICATION:
A subscriber will be drawn using a random number generator at the end of every monthly giveaway period. The winner will be contacted via email. If the winner does not respond within 14 days, the Promoter holds the right to redraw another winner.
The Promoter will select a new prize every month.
By entering, entrants accept the following conditions:
- Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Draw Details/Winner Notification section of these conditions.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with the conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner will be selected
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be supplied instead.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct this competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Unless otherwise indicated by the Promoter, the Promoter will never disclose personal information unassociated with the giveaway prize.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
By placing an Order on this website you agree to these Terms and Conditions. We may from time to time modify our Terms and Conditions or the information, prices, specifications and descriptions of products and delivery services on this website. Any such revision or change will be effective immediately on it’s posting on the website. Please check these Terms and Conditions on each occasion that you place an Order. Any purchase you make at any time following such posting shall constitute your acceptance of such revisions or changes.
If you have any comments about any of the products or services supplied or provided to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your Privacy is important to us. The collection and use of personal information is essential to deliver an efficient and high quality level of service. Pip and Sox does not disclose personal details to any third party except to the extent necessary to complete that order or where required by law.
Pip and Sox does keep record of all transactions and customer activities. This enables smooth customer transactions.
All credit card transactions are done so through eWay or PayPal ensuring safe internet transmission of your personal information.